On-line submission is highly recommended.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: July 31, 2005
Instructions to Authors
- All abstracts must be typed in English.
- Incomplete abstracts will not be accepted.
- At least one of the authors must pre-register by Sept. 15, 2005 and present the paper at the meeting.
- The presenting authors must complete the contact details. Abstracts not accompanied by contact details (fax and/or email address) will not be accepted for review.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented either in oral or poster sessions. Some abstracts submitted for oral presentation may be assigned to poster sessions. The program committee reserves the right of the final decision.
- Please use the Abstract Submission Form enclosed below to submit on-line. Faxes will not be accepted.
- Arial or Times New Roman font preferred.
- 12 point font only.
- The abstract should be less than 300 words in total and consist of Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- View example An acknowledgement of receipt of abstract will automatically be sent to the author submitted the abstracts and by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- The program committee will review the abstracts and send out the notice of acceptance by August 31, 2005.
Application for Scholarship
- The Program Committee of 4th ASNO provides two Scholarship opportunities for authors under 40 years of age. The 4th ASNO scholarship includes US$1,200 for traveling, 4 days of accommodations at the Grand Hotel Taipei and free registration for 4th ASNO Meeting.
- To apply scholarship, author must submit a full paper.
- Scholarship application and paper submission deadline: July 31, 2005
- The program committee will review the papers and send out the notice of Scholarship acceptance by August 31, 2005.