The Program Committee of the 4th Meeting of the ASNO would like to invite all individuals to submit abstracts for presentation in the meeting. The subject categories are grouped as below. Every submission will be made to accommodate presentation style preference, however, the program committee reserves the right to make final decisions.
||Neurosurgical Management and Minimal Invasive Approaches
||Chemotherapy and Therapeutic Trials
||Epilepsy and Brain Tumors
||Neuonel Glial Tumors
10-minutes Presentation and 5-minutes Discussion
The poster boards will be located in the 10F Auditorium Lobby from Nov. 5 to Nov.6 2005.
- The abstract should be less than 300 words in total and consist of Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- To submit abstract, please submit on-line no later than July 31, 2005.
- An acknowledgement of receipt of abstract will automatically be sent to the author
- submitted the abstracts and by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- The program committee will review the abstracts and send out the notice of acceptance by August 31, 2005.
- At least one of the authors must pre-register by Sept. 15, 2005 and present the paper at the meeting.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented either in oral or poster sessions. Some abstracts submitted for oral presentation may be assigned to poster sessions. The program committee reserves the right of the final decision.
4th ASNO Exhibition
Date/Time: Nov. 4 ~6, 2005, 09:30~18:00
Location: 10F,Chang Chin Room &Song Bo Room